Amazon

Flipkart

pharmacist oath india

                                    PHARMACIST’S OATH

  • I Swear by the code of Ethics of Pharmacy Council of
    India in relation to the community and shall act as an
    integral part of health care team.
     
  • I shall uphold the laws and standards governing my
    profession.
     
  •  I shall strive to perfect and enlarge my knowledge to
    contribute to the advancement of pharmacy and public
    health.
     
  •  I shall follow the system, which I consider best for
    pharmaceutical care and counseling of patients.
     
  • I shall endeavor to discover and manufacture drugs of
    quality to alleviate sufferings of humanity.
     
  • I shall hold in confidence the knowledge gained about the
    patients in connection with professional practice and never
    divulge unless compelled to do so by the law.
     
  • I shall associate with organizations having their objectives
    for betterment of the profession of Pharmacy and make
    contribution to carry out the work of those organizations.
     
  • While I continue to keep this Oath inviolated, may it be
    granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of pharmacy
    respected by all, at all times!
     
  •  Should I trespass and violate this oath, may the reverse be
    my lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Pharmacist's Oath in Hindi

Pharm.D syllabus

Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) reply regarding the Pharm.D